Hamilton’s Favorite Orthodontist
As an orthodontic practice serving families and patients of all ages, we’re proud to provide a variety of high-quality orthodontic treatments, including braces and Invisalign®, and we strive to maintain a fun, friendly office environment during every visit. Whether you’re a teenager getting braces for the first time or an adult looking to improve your smile, Crichigno Orthodontics is here to help!
Orthodontic Treatments in Hamilton
We know every smile is different, which is why we’re proud to provide a wide variety of treatments at our Hamilton office. We’ll talk with you during your first visit to help you understand more about the treatments we offer, and we’ll work carefully with you to help you select the best treatment method for your lifestyle and orthodontic situation.
Our treatments include:
- Traditional Metal Braces: The most popular treatment we offer, traditional metal braces provide reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Clear Braces: Similar to metal braces, these have brackets made from a clear ceramic composite material that blends in with teeth for a more aesthetic treatment option.
- Lingual Braces: Lingual braces are made of metal, but they’re mounted to the inside (tongue side) of the teeth — so they’re really, truly invisible!
- Invisalign: Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten teeth — so your treatment is virtually invisible, you can still eat all your favorite foods, and maintaining proper oral hygiene is as easy as ever.
- AcceleDent® Aura: Using FDA-approved micropulse technology, AcceleDent Aura can help you achieve a better smile in only half the time!
Aside from our advanced treatment options and state-of-the-art office technology, our practice is deeply committed to our patients.
We work hard to make sure that you and your family always feel appreciated. Dr. Crichigno and our staff cater to the needs of each individual patient. We respect your decision to receive orthodontic treatment, and we want you to enjoy your experience.
Please contact our Stoney Creek or Hamilton orthodontic practice to schedule an appointment with Dr. Crichigno. Our practice always welcomes new patients and looks forward to working with you toward a healthy, beautiful smile!