We value the health safely of our patients, employees, and our families. In an effort to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Crichigno Orthodontics will remain closed until further notice following the guidelines as recommended by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons.
All regular orthodontics visits are cancelled.
With the inconvenience for all involved, please rest assured that the delay of orthodontics visits for a short period of time, is unlikely to cause significant harm.
Please follow these instructions to help decrease the risk of any potential problems:
- Avoid hard food with any fixed appliance
- Maintain excellent oral hygiene
- If you have an expander or other appliance that requires you to activate it STOP turning the expander or appliance until we are able to resume appointments
- If you are using elastics with Invisalign or fixed braces, move to wearing the elastics only at night time
- Follow the instructions provided at your last visit, such as the pattern of wearing elastics and retainers
- Consider changing your Invisalign aligners every 2 weeks
- If you are on your last aligner, continue to wear it only at night
- If you have bonded retainer that breaks, and you are less than 6 months out of treatment, wear your removable retainers FULL TIME. If you are more than 6 months out of treatment make sure you are wearing your retainers every night.
If you have an orthodontic emergency that cannot be managed at home, please leave a message on our voicemail (including your name and phone number) and we will return your call.
Our hearts go out to everyone that has been affected by the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus. Stay healthy and let's stop the spread of this virus!
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this difficult time.